Streamster (also referred to herein as “Company,” “us,” or “we”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with the policies and procedures stated in this Privacy Notice.
This Privacy Notice describes the types of information we collect from you or that you may provide when visiting our websites, and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. As used in this Privacy Notice, “personal information” means information which relates to an individual and which identifies that individual, either directly or indirectly, such as your name or your contact information.
This Privacy Notice applies to information we collect in all of the following ways:
- On our website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and Company.
Please read this Privacy Notice carefully to understand our policies and procedures regarding your personal information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and procedures, your choice is to stop using our websites.
By using our websites and creating an account, you acknowledge that you have reviewed this Privacy Notice and agree to the terms and conditions described within this Privacy Notice and in our Terms and Condition. If you do not agree with our privacy policies and procedures, please ask us to remove your account and please do not use our websites or services.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our website, including information:
- a. By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- b. That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as the languages you speak or can read; and
- c. About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- a. Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- b. Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
We do not store and share broadcasters’ video and audio content. Streamster also does not share your personal information with other organizations for their own marketing or promotional uses without your prior express consent. Streamster has strict security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of information under our control. We use secure technology, privacy protection controls, and restrictions on employee access in order to safeguard your information.
Information You Provide To Us
Registered Users (“Users”)
When you become a User you provide us with personal information as follows:
- Account-related Information: To create an account and/or upload videos you must provide certain information, including your user name, email address, a password, and your date of birth. We may allow you to submit additional information including additional contact data, including phone numbers. You may provide other information about yourself in connection with customer support inquiries and other communications with us.
- Correspondence: Records and copies of your correspondence (including your email address), if you contact us.
- Transaction Information: Financial information that is collected is used to check the users’ qualifications for registration and to bill the user for products and services.
- Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our websites, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information, not tied to your user profile on our portal, about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Usage Information: We may collect information about your use of the Streamster website, including your accessing, viewing, and transaction (purchase) history on Streamster websites.
- Automatic Information: When you visit Streamster, our servers may automatically record certain information that your web browser sends. This may include your activities, your IP address, browser type, browser language, referring URL, platform type, domain names, date/time stamps, and related metadata.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities on our websites and/or our partners’ websites over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically may include personal information or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our websites and to deliver better and more personalized services, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our websites according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our websites.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our websites and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company to do certain things, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Analytics and Anonymization
We have implemented Google Analytics features known as Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings provided by Google. In addition, you can use the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on to disable tracking by Google Analytics. We will use the data provided by Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting to further develop and improve our products.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our websites and their contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Help streamline our marketing and hosting operations and to improve the quality of Streamster user-experience.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our websites or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- To comply with any relevant laws, regulations, ordinances, rules, directives, or statutes.
If your IP address indicates you are in the European Union or the European Economic Area, we do not use your email address or other personal information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent.
You expressly and specifically acknowledge and agree that your email address or other means of communicating with you may be used to send you offers, information or any other commercially oriented emails or other means of communications. You may remove yourself from such mailing lists at any time by following the instructions that shall be sent as part of any such mailings.
Legal bases for processing (For EEA users)
If you are an individual in the European Economic Area (EEA), we collect and process information about you only where we have a legal basis for doing so under applicable EU laws. The legal basis depends on the Services you use and how you use them. This means we collect and use your information only where:
- We need it to provide you with the Services you requested, including to operate the Services, provide customer support and personalized features and to protect the safety and security of the Services, which includes all processing necessary for the performance of our contract(s) with you;
- It satisfies a legitimate interest that is not outweighed by your data protection rights and interests, such as for research and development, to market and promote the Services, and to protect our legal rights and interests;
- You give us consent to do so for a specific purpose; or
- We need to process your data to comply with a legal obligation.
If you have consented to our use of information about you for a specific purpose, you have the right to change your mind at any time, but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place. Where we are using your information because we or a third party (e.g. your employer) have a legitimate interest to do so, you have the right to object to that use although, in some cases, this may mean no longer using our services.
Location of Your data
All of our information, including the personal information about you described in this Privacy Notice, is stored in the EU.
Retention of Your Personal Data
We will retain your personal data for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated (i.e. anonymized) information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restrictions.
We don’t disclose personal information and Streaming Content to third parties, except:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions or Privacy Notice and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Streamster, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Marketing Emails. You can review and change your personal information in our marketing systems by using the unsubscribe function on our marketing emails.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our services, you can opt out by unchecking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order/registration form) or at any other time by sending us an email stating your request to [email protected] If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions or use the opt-out feature on the email.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You are legally entitled to request details of the personal data we are holding about you. Streamster provides you the ability to keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date. If at any time you would like Streamster to rectify, erase or restrict the processing of your personal information, or you would like to obtain confirmation whether or not your personal information is processed by Xtreamer, access your personal information, exercise your right to data portability or withdraw your consent to processing, please contact us.
We do our best to respect your privacy rights and provide you access and control over your data. [email protected]:
- Access and review your data.
- Correct your data or request that we delete some or all of it.
- Obtain copies of your data in human or and/or machine-readable format suitable for importing to other software.
- Restrict us from using or processing your data.
Be advised that we use a differential backup system; this means that we cannot delete your specific information from our backups. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change or delete information if we believe the change or deletion would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
International Data Transfer
Our websites are hosted on our web servers in the United States. If you are located in a non-US jurisdiction, for example in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) / European Union (“EU”), you agree that the provision of personal data or other access to our website constitutes your consent to the transfer of such data/information, including personal data, to the United States, a jurisdiction that may not provide an equivalent level of data protection to the laws in your home country. However, we have procedures in place to ensure the protection of your information, including your personal data.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers behind firewalls. The safety and security of your information also depends on you.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the websites, including chat areas described below. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the websites.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and, although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our websites, particularly the end computer that you may be using to interact with our websites. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our websites, described in this Privacy Notice, or stated in our Terms and Conditions.
Your browser offers so-called “cookies,” which – if you allow their use – store small amounts of data on your computer about your visit to our websites. Cookies assist us in tracking which of our features you like best. And when you re-visit our websites, cookies can enable us to customize our content according to your preferences. However, cookies tell us nothing about you personally unless you specifically give us additional information.
Cookies used on our websites by category:
- Strictly necessary cookies – These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of our websites.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies remember choices you made to improve your experience. By using our websites, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device. These cookies allow the websites to remember choices you make and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Advertising cookies – These cookies are used to deliver advertisements more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
You also have choices with respect to cookies. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. However, note that if you reject some or all cookies, your experience at our websites and on other sites throughout the World Wide Web may not be complete. Some sites require cookies to function, such as those with e-commerce features. In addition, if you do not allow cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of personalized content delivery offered by us or other Internet sites.
Revisions to this Privacy Notice
Streamster reserves the right to change this Privacy Notice from time to time. If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ personal information, we will notify you through a notice on the corporate website home page, via email, or when you log in to use our portal. Please check the Privacy Notice frequently and particularly before you submit additional personal information via our websites. All revisions to this Privacy Notice will be posted on our websites via a link from the homepage. We also display the effective date of the Privacy Notice on the bottom of this page